Monday 24 October 2011

My goal for the rest of the school year

I blog...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alamodestuff/4351730264/

Like everybody I can get caught up in the daily grind of teaching and learning. I always say to myself "Ashley you really need to blog more" Deep down in my heart I know that I should. I feel that I have a professional responsbility to share (and I have wrote a blog post about it before) but I seem to get lost in the bloggersphere. I know that I should be contributing to the community of 'we' rather than the insular community of 'me'. Therefore I have set myself a professional learning goal - I am going to blog everyday fro the rest of the school year. I am going to produce a minimum of 33 blog posts by Friday 9th of December.

So what do I need from you? I need you to continue on inspiring me and providing me with inspiration to write and reflect. I don't know how this is going to go but hopefully it continues to help develop me as a professional and enables the learners that I guide to be better prepared for the unknown future that lies ahead for them. I think that the blog posts will be about random things. I want to keep it fresh!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with this Ashley. I still find it difficult to find time to blog! Look forward to reading yours mate!

    ReplyDelete